How do I embed Google Street View tours as a tab on my Facebook page?
If you're wondering how to add your businesses Google Street View virtual tour to your Facebook page, it's really simple! Let's walk through it step by step in 2-3 minutes.
Finished product first! Here's what the embedded tour will look like.
1. Make sure you are logged in to the Facebook profile you wish to add the content to.
2. Follow steps 1 to 6 from How to Embed, and copy the code to a notepad or Word document for later reference.
3. Open https://apps.facebook.com/iframehost-a/ to visit the WooBox install page.
4. Select the Page that you want the tab added to.
5. Paste the code you saved earlier into the Woobox tab edit window, and specify the width as "100%" with the height "450" or greater.
6. Update the tab settings that will display on your Facebook page, uploading a tab image and inputting the tab name.